- Välja viskamisel on täpse põhjuse kaasamine kohustuslik. Moderaatorid peavad bännimisel alati põhjuse kaasama, ainus situatsioon, kus põhjust kaasama ei pea on spämmivate robotite eemaldamisel.
- Robotite spämmi esinedes kasuta käsku /p kaitsemooduli käivitamiseks. Kui see ei aita, siis kasuta käsku /pr. Ära määra kaitset puhkudel, kus tegemist on bännivältimisega.
- Include rule violation information in kick reasons so that users can correct their behavior. Do not just give a directive and hope they understand their wrongdoing.
- A ban should not be issued if a user leaves the chat but would normally get kicked for the committed offense.
- Users are allowed to test smiley combinations at a minimal level as long as it does not disrupt the chat.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at Chat. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- You must be active in order to maintain your position. Activity is measured by being online frequently along with events.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.