- Scamming or attempting to scam will lead to a forever ban.
- If you were scammed, then you should go to xats ticket system and report the scam under the "Scam Report" department with all sufficient proofs that you have.
- If you are reserve then open a Ticket under the Payment Problems department.
- False trades should be reported to a moderator or owner right away for the appropriate actions to be taken. Include full proofs of the conversation and screenshots of the register name and ID.
- If you're unable to open a ticket then you should try the Support Forum. You will be helped there with proper directions if needed.
- If you feel you were mistreated by another staff, then feel free to send the Main Owner a message here.
- A full reason is required for each kick and ban. Owners do not have to include reasons for mutes. The only exceptions are when you are banning raid bots or banning users who keep unbanning themselves.
- If a raid is occurring, use the /p protect mode. If that fails, use the /pr mode.
- If a user breaks a rule while seeking assistance, give them more leniency than someone who is here to just chat about general topics.
- If you are banning a user for scamming, make sure to include sufficient proof and to report the user via ticket.
- If a user is testing smilies on the chat, then direct them to xat_Test to test smilies.
- Unprofessional conduct at other chats may put you at risk for getting demoted at Trade. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.
- You must be active in order to maintain your position. Activity is measured by how often you help and by events.
- Consult a user of equal or higher rank when deciding to demote someone. In cases of clear abuse, you can demote immediately.
- Do not ban for long periods of time for measly reasons. A day-long ban may not necessarily be fair for all rule violations. Think carefully about what is fair and appropriate.
- Owners may not mute people for petty things (such as smiley spam).
- Do not kick banned users unless they are rapidly clicking you.
- Bans issued by the bot should be verified. If the user didn't do anything wrong, consider unbanning them. Consult another staff before taking actions on your own.
- Moderators are required to give proof for violations that occur in the moderator’s private chat.
- If an unregistered or registered user is flaming another user in private chat, then a moderator should ban with sufficient evidence; screenshot of the conversation and identification numbers (ID) and ban for it.
- If you are away or busy, please move to the staff pool. This will allow for other users to be made a temporary moderator.
- If you are unsure about your bans, then visit the moderator's guide.