From xat wiki
- heading - change the heading for rules (optional, defaults to Chatname Rules)
- header - add important message at the very top of the rules
- header2 - adds message right after with underline attribute (optional)
- languages - value yes, if rules are translatable
- extra - something extra that needs mentioning (staff information etc)
- language - language code for recommended articles (optional, defaults to English)
- rule# - Short introduction of a rule
- rule#d - More detailed version of a rule
- |rule1=No profanity.
- |rule1d=Now here I explain in detail what words and situations apply to this rule.